2012/09/30

추석 (お盆) homemade food

The fall is there~ so I bought a box of Korean pears.
Let's make galbi tang (갈비탕)! 재료: 통갈비, 파, 무, 양파, 마늘, 생강
材料カルビ、ネギ、大根、タマネギ、ニンニク、ショウガ
 soak the rib into the cold water and change to fresh water every 30min.
I changed it about 4 times
 Cook the rib for 6min with high heat
 wash the ribs with cold water well~
 Time to make some soup~ In a pot, add the ribs, green onion, garlic, onion and ginger
 
Time to make Kalbi
 Sauce: soy cause, sesame oil, hot pepper flake, mirin and some corn syrup
 Add 1/4 of korean pear
 Add the ribs, daikon, green onion and the bbq sauce in a pot
 Cook everything and add a cup of water occasionally
 
Let's make some skewers~
 재료: 버섯, 맛살, 파, 소고기
材料きのこ、かまぼこ、ねぎ、牛肉
Ingredients: mushrooms, mitation crab me, onion, beef
 skewer each of ingredients and coat it with some flour
 coat it with beaten egg~
 Time to cook :)
 
Close up each dishes~ :)



Finally I took a picture of my homemade kimchi!
 
Time to assemble all of my dishes~


추석 어떻게 지내셨나요?
(How did you spend the thanksgiving?)
저는 혼자서요리하며 골골대는 코와 벌써 맛이 간 목소리를 약 두알로 잠재운뒤 요리하고 반신욕을 하면서 보냈습니다.
(I cought a cold but killed it with two cold peels and cooked my lonely Chu-suk dinner. I also took a bath to increase the body temp for my cold.)
일본의 한가위는 어떻게 하루를 지내나요?
(How Japan's Chuseok day get along..?)
日本の中秋どのように一日過ごしますか?

No comments: