2012/09/08

Life on Friday

Today, I had a great time with my friends.
 
First, I went to Chung Dam Spa with Reiko and Josh!
I had a relexed and fun time with them. Reiko and I had a long girls' talk.
 
Later that night, I was invited to potluck party, so I had to come back earlier than them.
Soon as I arrived, I made Jja Jang Myun and Japchae..
I already uploaded Jja Jang Myun before, so I will only post Japchae to share with you.
 I have onion, green onion, three different peppers, carrots and sliced beef.
 vermicelli into the hotwater
 I sauté each toppings with soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and pepper and salt.

 Mix all together~ Done! Easy right?
Japchae is very easy dish, but prep. takes some time...
 
Let's go to Moeko's place where our potluck will be...
 Yuki is making Okonomiyaki~~
 Yuki Samurai~! She is born with that knife.
 People start to get togather and cook
 Don't worry, I didn't drink like that!!
I drank it with wine glass like a woman!!


 Moeko's fry spring roll!
 Yuki's okonomiyaki~
 My japchae, Kimchi fried rice, okonomiyaki, taco~
OMG, I forgot to eat taco!!!!
 I brought my Oi sobagi that I made about a week ago..
 I got a surprise present from Iko!

Would you like to have a glass of wine?

No comments: