2012/09/10

Sunday night hangout

I went to Karaoke with my friends, and they sang many Japanese songs.
I didn't know those songs but enjoyed watching them dancing and suffering from the high notes.
 Suffering..... hahaha....


 Music City Karaoke
7001 West Chester Pike Philadelphia, PA 19082
 
After squeezing their vocals, we decided to go eat some ramen in downtown, Philly.
I've never been to Nom Nom Ramen restaurant and was excited.
That place was where b.b.go was before!
I've been to b.b.go with my little cousin long time ago, and I had a nostalgic when I entered there.
 "Shoyu ramen with tonkotsu broth"
"Hiyashi ramen"
 Nom Nom Ramen
20 S 18th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
 
After having some noodles, we moved to a Irish Pub and met our Meetup memebers.
Irish Pub
www.irishpubphilly.com
2222 Walnut Street
Philadelphia
 
On my way back home, the weather was chilli but refreshing.
I think the fall is here already, and I should organize my organize wardrobe soon.
Today (Sept 10th 2012) is Mustache Day in Philly.


No comments: