2012/09/05

Tomato pasta with canned tuna

I thought I had some meat balls that I made the other day, but I realized that I finished them as a lunch before. I made meat ball sandwich.
Anyway, I decided to use my canned tuna and created restaurant quality tomato pasta.
 
I'll tell you how I made this 5 star tomato pasta.
 I cooked my canned tuna. I used tuna oil instead of using olive oil.
Freshly chopped garlic in!
Canned diced tomato in! 
 Two teaspoonful of tomato paste!
 I added four big spoonful of pasta water~
Honestly I don't like seafood smell, so I added some white wine.
This is very cheap wine, but it's a great wine for cooking~! 
 I added a small dry basil when the tomato sauce started to boil.
 Added some fresh black pepper.
 I don't have oregano but added Italian seasoning dry herb instead.
 I transferred my cooked pasta into a frying pan and added the sauce.
 My tomato sauce was too watery, so I added some parmesan cheese to thicken.
Done! I garnished with steamed asparagus! Looks good isn't it?
Yes, t was delicious and I was proud to make the fine dining looking pasta with cheap ingredients.


No comments: