2012/09/02

Fast breakfast cooking - blueberry muffin

I was about to go to bed and realized that I have nothing to eat in the morning!
Therefore, let's make blueberry muffin!
 
材料: Flour、バター、卵、砂糖、バニラ、ブルーベリー、牛乳
 
Let's start!
I coated my blueberries with some flour to prevent sinking when they are in the batter.
 
 Basically, add everything combine!
Sugar mixed into the flour!

 Egg in!
Vanilla extract in! 
 Melted butter in!
 Milk in!
 Mix mix mix~~~
 When my batter is ready, I added my blueberries~
 Transfer them into the cupcake mold
 Make sure no air bubbles in the batter~
Oh! I also sprinkle some sugar on the top~
 
I cooked it with 400F for 20min.
 My muffins are out from the sauna, and it's time for them to cool~
hmmm..  Smells good and the top of my muffin was very crispy and the inside was not dry at all!
It was moist and I think my muffin is between muffin and cupcake..
Why my muffins look like they are made for Halloween..?

While I was cooking, my puppy got tired of waiting for me..
I'm so sure my baby is dreaming something fun, because I see his smile~

No comments: