2012/09/14

Baked Chicken leg with vegetables

 
 
Today, I slept about 10 hours and woke up with hungry stomach.
Let's make something with chicken leg~ Of course fried chicken leg is the best, but I will bake them
to lower the total calories.
 Marinated my chicken in some milk to reduce some smell..
 Let's meke some holes~
Great stress relief..
 While my chicken legs are marinating, I melted a butter stick with 8 cloves of garlic.
 When the garlic release its own flavor, I coated my each chicken legs.
 Let's make flavor panko
 I also cracked black pepper
 I added 'Magic Salt' that I bought at Mitsuwa in NJ
 I added some brown sugar
 I added chili oil into the flavored panko, so it stick to the chicken.
 Coat the panko..
 I baked the chicken legs about 30 min per each sides with 450F
 
While my chickens are baking, I made side dish~
 Two colors of chili peppers, onion, carrot, potatoes and leek
 I cooked all of vegetables with the leftover garlic flavored butter~
 I added hard vegetables first~
 Peppers in! (It was a wrong choice, because it was so spicy..)
 I added soft vegetables at last~ 
 Time to flip the chicken legs~
I cooked the other side for 30min with added panko.
Time to eat~ :)

No comments: