2012/09/20

Low Fat Original Cheesecake and Blueberry Cheesecake

On my way to school, I watched cooking channel from YouTube.
I decided to make cheesecake :)
Of course, I won't make regular cheesecake and here is the story..
 
 材料:クッキー、フィラデルフィアクリームチーズ、ベリーヨーグルト、砂糖、卵、Vanilla Abstract、ブルーベリージャムと小麦粉
Ingredients: cookies, Philadelphia cream cheese, berry yogurt, sugar, eggs, Vanilla Abstract, blueberry jam and flour
 I cut my one stick of butter into 1TBSP, 1TBSP, and 3TBSP
 I broke my chocolate cookies
 Let's break my vanilla cookies
 Melt the 1TBSP butter for each cookie crumbs
 Add each cookies into the melted butter

 Now I seperated cookie crumbs into the cup cake mold
 I baked only the cookies for 6min with 350F.
Oh... I missed one at the corner~!!
 
Let's make blueberry cheesecake!
 I added about 1.5 Tbsp of sugar into the half soften cheesecake
 Added little bit of Vanilla Extract
 Added half beaten egg
 I added half berry yogurt
 Mix them all~ Don't over mix it!
 When it's all mixed, I added some blueberry jam juice~
 
Let's make original cheesecake!
 Same with the blueberry without the yogurt and jam.
 I transferred my batter into the cupcake mold.
For my blueberry cheesecakes, I made blueberry swirls.
 Let's bake them!
I baked 350F for 15min first and took out the original cheesecakes
and baked the blueberry cheesecake another 6min.
The blueberry cheesecakes have more moist than the original, so I had to bake little longer!
 They are cooled now~
 Close up~
This is my blueberry cheesecake close up~ :)
 
I tried the original cheesecake and it was so good!
I baked them just now (12am) so only tried one,
but I will pack the blueberry cheesecake to school tomorrow and taste it!
成功!성공! Successful cooking!


No comments: