2012/09/09

Sunday Brunch in S. Philly

I made cup cheese pizza for my unni, so they can eat on their way back to D.C.
It turned out pretty good! :)
__________________________________________________________________
I made a reservation with Talula's Garden for three of us.
For starter, we ordered three different drinks.
Talula's Garden - 210 W Washington Sq, Philadelphia, PA 19106
From left
The Artist : $10. Sparkling Bellini... Bubbly Wine, Grapefruit Juice, and Elderflower (Mine)
The Daytripper : $11. Strawberry-Basil Smash… Savory Gin, Muddled Herbs, and Berries (Unni 1)
The Winemaker : $9. Summer Sangria…Fragrant White Wine, Ripe Berries, Fruits, and Fresh Basi (Unni 2)
The Winemaker 
The Artist 
The Daytripper 
 I ordered :
Hangar Steak and Fried Egg, Crispy Potatoes, Peppers and Leeks, and our House-made Hot Sauce $17.

 My unni ordered :
Crispy Truffle Scented Duck Confit and Potato Hash, Sunny Side Egg, Sweet Peas, and Duck Hollandaise $20.

 My the other unni ordered :
Garden Brunch: Seared Scallops and Farro Salad, Market Veggies, Lemon and Chive Vinaigrette $18.

 All together~
We all paid around $35 per person. It was little bit pricy for brunch,
but we all enjoyed the taste and great restaurant decor!
 _______________________________________________________________________________
After the brunch, we moved to a cafe near the restaurant call 'Cake and the Beanstalk'
'Cake and the Beanstalk' - 1112 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107


Three hours went to fast but I had a great time with my unni(s) (언니들).
Also, I was so happy to try 'Talula's Garden' and eat great food :)

No comments: