2012/10/10

Talula's Garden's Autumn course menu

No cooking and eating alone!
 
I had a course dinner ($100/person) at Talula's Garden..
I'd had a long day with unpleasantly cold, humid and drizzled weather,
but it was a meaningful day to see my friend in NYC and a nice course dinner back in Philly :)
 
Talula's Garden
210 W Washington Sq, Philadelphia, PA 19106
 Fluke Crudo, Horseradish, and Paddlefish Caviar
 Kabocha Squash Soup, Sweet Crab, and Toasted Garlic
 Hudson Foie Gras Tart, Cranberry Compote, and onion Jam
 Roasted Golden Tilefish, Melted Fennel, Leeks, Matsutake Blanquette
 Lancaster Hen, Smoked Raisin, Scarlett Turnips, Brussels, and Hen Jus
 Beef Trio: Tender American Wagyu, Tender Culotte, Crisp Tongue, Succulent Neck, Celeriac, Salsify, and Carrots
 Locavore Cheese Collection, A Rare and Limited Release Honey, Nuts, and Marmalade
 Octoberfest Stout Ice Cream, Chocolate Cremeux, and Crunchy Malt
 Little Sweet Pignoli Cookies
Gift from the restaurant : Mixed nuts
 
 
"Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive Autumns." -George Eliot

No comments: