2012/10/25

Homemade cinnamon rolls

Bread dough ingredient: 1 butter stick, 1 cup milk, 3 cups of bread flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 Tbsp. potato flour, 1 Tbsp. vital wheat gluten, dry yeast, an egg
Filling ingredient: 2 Tbsp. cinnamon powder, 1/4 white sugar, 1/2 brown sugar, and toasted nuts (I used pecan)
Icing ingredient: 1 cup of powder sugar, tablespoon milk or water, non fat cream cheese
빵 반죽 재료 : 1 버터 스틱, 1 컵 우유, 빵 가루 3 컵, 1 / 4 컵 설탕, 1 Tbsp. 감자 가루, 1 Tbsp. 밀 글루텐, 2컵 빵밀가루, 드라이 효모, 계란
필링: 2 Tbsp. 계피 가루, 1 / 4 백설탕, 1 / 2 갈색 설탕, 구운 견과류 (호두사용했습니다)
아이싱 재료 : 분말 설탕 1 컵, 우유 또는 물, 무지방 크림 치즈
パン生地の材料1バタースティック1カップの牛乳、パン粉3カップ、1/4カップ、砂糖1 Tbsp。ジャガイモ1 Tbsp。小麦グルテン、2カップパン粉、ドライイースト、
フィーリング2 Tbsp。シナモンパウダー1/4白砂糖、1/2ブラウンシュガー、焼きナッツクルミを使用しました
アイシングの材料砂糖1カップ、牛乳または、無脂肪のクリームチーズ
 
Time to make a dough!  In a big bowl, add all of bough ingredients!!!
2 cups of flour~
 I dissolved the yeast in a cup of milk and also added some 1/4 sugar~
I didn't wait till the yeast activated, because it will work while I'm forming the dough~
 1/4 sugar going in to the yeast and milk~ (wet ingredients)
 Add the potato flour~
 vital wheat gluten in~
 My wet ingredient in!
 beaten egg in!
 1/3 of stick butter in!
 Let the dough sit in a warm area until dough doubles in size~
I turned on my heater right next to the bowl for faster process~
 While my dough is rising, I used my food processer and chopped the Toffee pecan~
 Let's make the icing~
 First I buttered the pan with very soft butter~
 BTW, I checked my dough and it's ready!
 Poke!
 Let's push out some gas~
 I divided the big dough into two and spread out the first dough evenly..
 Glazed with some more butter so the sugar sticks well~
 Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture~
 Rolled it very carefully and cut it! (I tried to cup it evenly..)
 The middle ugly ones are from the end. Those will be my tasting bun later :)
 Already~ Second dough~ butter~
 Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar
 Sprinkle the chopped pecan
 Cut it even sizes~
 Wrap it and put is in a warm place like the first batch.
 1st batch! : GOT BIG!!
 2nd bathch: NO ROOMS~
 
I baked the 1st & 2nd batches with 300F for 25min..
I think I will reduce the time to 20min or 17min, because my buns had some darker sides.
 Anyway, I glazed more butter on the top when they are still hot!
 Pore the icing that I made earlier~
 
Time to eat! It's already 12am, so I couldn't eat the bigger bun!
 Original cinnamon bun~

 Let's try the pecan one~
The pecan cinnamon bun made me smile, because it was so delicious and sweet!
I thought it will be VERY sweet, in which I added more than 2-3 cups of sugar, but it wasn't like Cinnabon's heavy sweet paradise, instead it was delightful sweet land.
 
 
I'm ver happy about how my cinnamon buns turned out, and this is the 1st time I've made these and they weren't bad at all! I can't wait to share with my friends~ :)

No comments: