2012/10/21

Pan Fried Kimchi Rice - 김치볶음밥-キムチチャーハン

Honestly, I don't like the smell of Kimchi but love to eat Kimchi fried rice. Anyhow, I have runny nose, so I couldn't smell the Kimchi while I was cooking. I didn't use any salt and pepper, because the Kimchi already has flavor and garlic and butter will bring up the deep flavor from the each ingredients.  I made a lot, about three times meal volume, for today and tomorrow.
 재료: 김치, 나가담근 깍두기 김치, 양파, 다진마늘, 버터 1.5Tsp, 고기, 계란, 깻잎, 고슬밥
Ingredients: kimchi, radish kimchi that I made, onions, minced garlic, butter 1.5Tsp, meat, eggs, sesame leaves, and steam rice
材料:キムチ、自家製ダイコンキムチ、タマネギ、ニンニク、バター1.5Tsp、肉、卵、ゴマの葉、ふっくらとしたご飯
 
고명 : 김, 단무지, 사골국
garnish: dried seaweed (nori), sushi radish, oxtail soup
むきもの:ノリ、たくあん、買い局
 
Let's start~
 Melt the butter and add the chopped kimchi, radishi kimchi, and minced garlic and cook it until the garlic is ready
 Add onion~
 When the onions translucent, make some room in the middle and add any meat that you like.
I used thinly sliced pork belly that I found in the freezer..
 When the meet is cooked, make some room again for eggs..
I cooked the eggs in the middle and mixed all of them when it's well done.
 Added about two bowls of steamed rice~
At the last minute to serve, I added washed and squeezed sesame leaves
 spread out the rice on the pan to make some 누룽지(おこげ) for some crunchy texture.

I ate with Gomguk that I made last week (I freezed it)~
I'm very happy about my Sunday brunch~ :)

No comments: