2012/10/10

Dear my friend D - NYC

 Dear my friend Daisy,
The friendship is the most important relationship we have in our lives, and I'm so glad that I have a friend like you. You are truly one of the most important friends in my life. We don't know when we will meet again, but I will be there whenever you need me! Thank you my friend~
-Sophie-
 
 
Georgetown Cupcakes (NYC)
111 Mercer St, New York, NY 10012

 

My friend got Salted Caramel, and I got Birthday Chocolate and Salted Caramel to-go!
I think I got too excited to see my friend Daisy and having a great time in NYC, so.. my To-Go cupcake became a halloween cupcake when I came back to Philly. OTL
______________________________________________________________________
 Lunch at Café Habana
17 Prince St (between Mott St & Elizabeth St), New York, NY 10012


                    Grilled Corn Mexican Style served with chili powder lime & cheese
 
$4.25
Cuban Sandwich (voted best in nyc). roast pork, ham, swiss cheese & pickles on pressed parisi's bread w/ hazelnut french fries $9.75

No comments: