2012/10/28

Food truck(NYC Style Halal food) & Chinatown restaurant

I've only tried the food truck 2 times, including this Halal Chicken over rice.
I'm not a big fan of food trucks, because the food container is formed To-go box, which can slightly melt down when it meets hot materials like rice!
If the food truck uses like Chinese paper To-Go box, I am willing to use try more. .
Anyway, it was my first time trying the Halal food, and it was pretty good! It was VERY cheap!
They gave me free drink too and I only paid 5 dollars! OMG
The white sauce was great, and the curry rice with tender chicken was great too.
Do I want to try again? hmmmm, I will go back maybe next year again.. hahaha.
Maybe, I can take my own food container, I'm willing to try more :)

16th & Walnut Food truck..


 
Dinner at Philly Chinatown!
 
David's Mai Lai Wah
1001 Race St. Philadelphia, PA 19107
 Pork and shrimp dumpling with ginger and oil sauce.
 Tender beef and Noodle soup
Pork fried rice~

No comments: