2012/10/05

どら焼き-Dorayaki

材料ヘビークリーム、卵2個1カップ小麦粉、蜂蜜、砂糖、重曹、ふやかした豆
 재료: 헤비크림, 2 계란, 1컵 밀가루, 꿀, 설탕, 베이킹소다, 불린콩
Ingredients: heavy cream, 2 eggs, 1 cup flour, honey, sugar, baking soda, soaked beans
 I soaked the red beans over night to shorten the cooking process.
In a pot, I boil the water (beans in) for 10min and repeated this process for 3 time.
 Let's make whipped cream~
In a heavy cream add some sugar.
 After the whipped cream is ready, put it in the freezer
 Now, Let's make the batter. Crake two eggs in a bowl.
 Add about a table spoonful of sugar.
 I also added about a teaspoonfup of honey
 mix well~
 Add baking power
 sift the flour (1cup)
 I checked the beans. My beans wer heated for an hour, and I added some sugar.
 I mashed them with a fork with very low heat and dry the excess water
This is call Tsubushian (潰し餡)
 Let's make the pancake~ grease the pan with cooking oil
 cook it with VERY low heat!

 If you have a nice and peaceful mind, you will be able to see a smiley face and a heart~
 Two dorayaki from left: cream anko
First right dorayaki: Tsubushian (anko?!)



No comments: