2012/10/12

Potato soup with dinner roll

I started to make the dinner roll first..
재료: 따뜻한물, 이스트, 밀가루, 꿀, 버터
材料暖かい水、イースト小麦、蜂蜜、バター
Ingredients: warm water, yeast, flour, honey, butter
 
 I didn't use sugar but instead, I used honey and melted butter.
 Very easy! Just mix everything! No need to active the yeast in the water first..
Well, no time to active the yeasts!!
I set the dough in the oven (warm place)
 After the dough is ready, I put that in the bread mold.
 
Time to make the potato soup
 재료: 감자, 양파, 파, defrosted vegetables
Roux: 밀가루, 버터, milk powder
Ingredients: potatoes, onions, leeks, defrosted vegetables
Roux: flour, butter, milk powder
材料ジャガイモ、タマネギ、ネギ、defrosted vegetables
Roux小麦粉、バター、milk powder
 cook the potato first!
 When the potato is half translusen, add the onion.
 When the onion is half translusen, add the green onion.
 Add the chicken stock! (I covered all of the ingredients)
 Let's make Roux! In a new pan, add the butter
 when the butter starts to melt, add about three spoonful of flour
 I supposed to use milk, but I don't have it today so used dry milk.
 With low heat, the roux will start to come together, keep whisking
 When the soup is almost ready, I added the defrost vegetable.
 Ready~ :)
 Time to eat~ I'm so hungry...
My VERY FAST made dinner roll!!
Next time, I will add sugar!! I think my dinner roll was failed today.. T-T

No comments: