2012/08/02

Multitasking

Salmon flake for dinner and morning bun with homemade jam
Last week, I bought salmon flake that my Japanese friend was looking for 100 days ago from today..
Time goes very fast.. (┳Д┳)
It was my first time eating salmon flake, and it was VERY good!
It was very tasty like furikake.
________________________________________________________________
LET'S BAKE HOMEMADE MORNING BUN
Time to feed yeast with some sugar
I only used an egg and 3 TBSP of room temp. butter.
Two cups of bread flour

I added a tsp of instant nonfat dry milk
Oh~~~ my yeast is forming!
Yes, please eat more sugar!
I shifted my flour and added my yeast in!
Melted butter in!
I made a smooth skin dough and let it set until it double the size.
I made strawberry jam~
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I lost my pudding cap.. OTL

My dough is big~~
Poke!

I coated my small dough with egg wash

I let it set about 10 min in warm temp, and they began to rise again!
NO ROOM ┗┐ヽ(′Д、`*)ノ┌┛
Looks good~ I baked it with 400F for 20 min.


Jazz got tired of waiting for me.. Sorry sweetie..

No comments: