2012/08/17

三色 Ice cream scoops -1

Prepare all ingredients
I made whipped cream adding some sugar and heavy cream.
Later I put that in the freezer

Now, it's time to make some ice creams!
1. mix sugar and two egg yolks
 2. Warm the milk
3. Add Green tea powder (match blend) with the egg batter
4. mix well with the warm milk

I transfered the green tea batter to another bowl
I added some whipped cream that I made and mixed it togather.
After that, I put my green tea batter in the freezer.

Now, it's time to make strawberry ice cream!
Same thing with green tea, but I added strawberry jam that I made
 I added another portion of whipped cream and freezed it.
Let's make chocolate flavor!

Same process, but I only used an egg yolk.
Because the nutella already contains lots of flavors and sugar,
I didn't add additional sugar in the milk.

I don't have an ice cream maker, so I had to flipped my ice creams every hour.
I flipped about three times and gave up!
Following pictures are my second flipped ice creams~
(Green Tea/Match ice cream)
 I added fresh diced strawberries and freezed it again

Nutella ice cream

I put all of them in the freezer and mixed them every hour.
I can't wait to eat tomorrow~ d=(´▽`)=b
to be continued..................

No comments: