2012/08/31

Q. What can I make with pork?

1. BBQ - Just enjoy the original taste of pork
 Cook the meat with some cracked pepper!
Don't add cooking oil, because the pork fat will cook the meat naturally.
I don't add salt, because I will eat the pork with Korean pepper paste, Gochujang.
 Cook some asparagus using the same frying pan that I just cooked the meat.
Again, I didn't add any cooking oil, because the pan had some pork oil left.
 Eat with some big begetable leaves like red head lettuce or perilla.
 
#2. Make 제육볶음 (jeauk bokkeum), spicy stir-fried pork with vegetable.
 材料: sliced pork, carrots, asparagus, onion, leek, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot pepper paste.
*No need to add salt and pepper! Soy sauce and hot pepper paste will cover those!
 Cook the meat and let the pork oil come out, and use that as the cooking oil.
 When the meat is half cook, Add asparagus and carrots.
 When I'm the vegetables are half cooked, I added onion.
 I added the soy sauce.
 Gochujang in!
 Optional - dry hot pepper flakes.
 Sesame oil in!
 Small amout of sugar in!
 When my cooking reached to the end, I added my leek.
 Serve~
Closer look of my jeauk bokkeum.
 
It was my dinner, and I can't wait to eat more as my lunch tomorrow.

No comments: