2012/08/19

Mitsuwa Summer Festival Aug. 18th 2012

Today,  I woke up at 5:30am, picked my friends up and drove to Mitsuwa.
The other day, I received Mitsuwa's summer festival pamphlet, and I started to contact some of my friends who never been there and three of  them joined me.

 Here is the story.
The festival started at 11am, but we arrived around 9am.
I knew it's impossible to find a parking lot, so asked my friends to be ready by 7am.

This tofu was very expensive! It was around $9
 We tried this ramen, and I bought a pack.

 This onmen was the shortest noodle which I've never seen.



 I ate Yakisoba and Gyo-ja
$2.00 lucky bag! We bout the bag and there were so many goods inside.
I got so many special pockies, chocolates, cookies and more!
 Yuki unni picked up this water balloon and gave it to me.

They all tired this game, but Yuki unni was the only one who scored!
She scored twice and gave me one doll, stich. She kept the Pooh. 
 There were young American girls wearing yukata-ish/Harajuku-ish dresses.
I asked if I could take a picture of them, and later people around me started to take a picture of them.
"I started it FIRST!! :)"
 I also ate Green Tea puff, and it was great!

 I was playing with my water balloon and broke the string, and they started to fix it.
Later, they asked me to take a nap before we head back to Philly while they are looking around the supermarket. I slept in my car sweating but slept very well.
Finally, I bought them to a restaurant in Wayne, PA for dinner.
I decided to take them to Mayuree cafe
300 East Lancaster Avenue Devon, PA 19333
(610) 341-8162
Chicken Green Curry $9.95
Sauteed with sweet peppers, bamboo and string beans in a coconut cream curry sauce.

Pad Pud Gai : $ 11. something..
Stir-fried vegetables with chicken
 Ginger Seafood : $16. something
Sauteed shrimp, squid and scallop with ginger and mushroom
Pad Thai Shrimp : $14.75
Sauteed with Thai rice noodle inlight tamarind juice with egg and bean sprouts. 
I bought more than them, but these are the sweets that I've never tried before.
It was a tired day, but I had a great time with my friends and sharing American and Japanese cultures.
After I dropped them off at the I-House, I immediately let Jazz out from his house and organized my groceries.
I took a shower, and now I'm finishing this post while I'm laying on my bed.
My eyes are very heavy right now, and it's time for me to go to sleep.

Sweet dream my friends~


No comments: