2012/08/23

고뤠~? KoRoKe / 可樂餅 / コロッケ


It's already Wednesday, and I was thinking what I ate since the last homemade dinner.
I finally decided to make Pho with sausage. I also caramelized my onion.
I added some hoisin sauce and sriracha.

 
While I was making my Pho, I found two potatoes and decided to make Koroke. 
Cooked my clean potato

Make hard boil eggs.

I cooked my two slices of sausages.

Added chopped onion and some sauce sauce.

 My potatoes are ready and let's mash it!
 
I decided to add my Magic Salt that I got from Mitsuwa

I cut my eggs and mashed the egg yolk in the mashed potato batch and chopped the egg white.


Added my cooked sausage and onion

Chopped egg white added!


I covered them with flour and put them in the freezer.

coated with egg batter

Shake it in the bread crumb (Panko).

Time to fry


Kya~~~ Pretty Koroke ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I wanted to make something different and melted some mozzarella cheese to one of my Koroke.


My Korokes were already good enough, so I didn't have to deep them into the bulldog sauce.
It was my trial to make my first Koroke, so I didn't prepare shredded cabbage.
I have 6 Korokes left in the freezer, and I can't wait to share them with my friends if they are available to try.

No comments: