2012/08/04

Watch out what you eat..

Today, I went to Ikea and Target to get some condiments and some cooking tools.

I totally forgot that I cannot eat ice cream..... but I had to eat one because of the weather!
After 4 hours of discovering Ikea and Target, I spent $130 from the places.
Ikea and Target is the best playground for me! I can't spot touch them..

Later that day, I changed and met my friends at Morgan's Pier
Morgan's Pier : 221 North Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123

Very cheap but the taste was great!

I got Morgan's burger! Great burger! It was very juice and the friends were well seasoned.

I drank Tennessee lemonade 



This spider was right above us.. (((( ;°Д°))))


On the first Friday evening of every month, Philly light up the sky with small but pretty fireworks. 



I had a great time dancing and eating with my friends and other strangers around me.
(o⌒.⌒o)

No comments: