2012/08/15

Toning methods without devil's voice

I used to go to Bikram yoga, when I was living in Wayne, PA.
However, since I moved to university city, I have not done any exercise other than walking.
I found Bikram yoga class in downtown Philadelphia and purchased 3 months unlimited classes. 

Bikram yoga has 26 poses and 2 breathing exercises for 90 mins,
and it is conducted in a 41 degree Celsius (105.8 F) room.
We do twice per pose and have two minutes meditation between standing and on the floor.

 I always regret that I purchased a 3 month pass beginning of the thirty minutes, but after taking a shower, I want to praise myself that I spent money wisely in a right way to take care of myself.
From sweating out the toxins, I started to feel some improvement in my skin.
The best thing about the yoga is that I become a benevolent person. haha.

I've been going to the yoga class every day, except last Saturday and Sunday, and I will diligently attend the class to have 'toned' body that every body admire.

Breakfast

Honey Bunches of Oats - With Real Strawberries, 0.6 cup
Familia Swiss Crunch Muesli With Berries - Roasted Cereal Clusters With Strawberries and Raspberries, 0.2 cup
Milk - Nonfat (fat free/skim), 0.5 cup
and a half of banana slices.

Lunch that I prepared last night

Egg and Tomato, steamed broccoli, chicken breasts with green onions and steamed spinach.
I also brought a cup of washed strawberries that I bought the other day.

I hope the other side of 'Sophie devil' doesn't tempt me for a hot dog.

No comments: