2012/08/29

Homemade Spring roll & fried udon lunch

Last night, I really wanted to make something light, so I made some spring rolls with limited ingredients.
材料: Sliced chicken thigh, leftover Yu Choy, carrots, onions and an egg. 
If you add some small amount of corn starch, the egg won't break easily.
Saute vegetables 
 Let's cook some meat!
 I wanted to wrap my vegetables with sweet flour skin (like spring roll..!) 
Thinner the batter.. But..
 Let's wrap it!
 Even Homer sometimes nods!!!
さるもきからおちる
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질때가 있다
 My plan, sweet flour skin, failed so I decided to use my rice paper for back up..
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
First trial!
 I should of used the rice paper for the first time..
It looks much better than the skinthat I made with sweet flour skin.
Second trial! 
I added my vegetables, egg strips, hoisin sauce and chicken strips.
 Finally I made five thin spring rolls
My final look of the lunch!
I couldn't make that big fat spring roll that I dreamed, so I had to make something more.
I used half of frozen udon and pan fried with leftover vegetables and udon instant powder!
I know, I'm so creative! I was so proud to open my lunch box in front of the classmates.

No comments: