2012/08/02

childhood street sound

Almost every night in summer, I heard this truck saying...
"떡볶이떡 콩국수가 왔습니다~.............."
Back then, I was very annoyed by it, but now I miss the small truck driving around my town to sell
sticky rice, somyun, tofu and more delicious night snacks.
I used to memorize menu that was coming out from the speaker,
but now I forgot most of it except this one line..
_________________________________________________________
Today, I didn't want to cook and eat alone while I'm watching YouTube,
so I contacted some of my friends, but they were all busy.
I really wanted to eat out today, but.... oh well....
I was thinking what I should eat for dinner and decided to have some Dduk bok gi, my childhood snack.
I always failed to make this simple dish, but today it was different!
The taste was very similar to the street Dduk bok gi!
I think my appetite is coming back because of the heat from outside..
I'm keep craving for something to munch.

No comments: