2012/08/04

Fatty but delicious food

The other day, I made many dinner rolls, and I had to do something with those.



I added my sausage
Add two strips of bacon

So oily! So I cleaned the oil with paper towels
Chopped green onion in!

Added a spoonful of flour

I added my 2% milk in four batches

Fresh cracked pepper


It was just....
Oh my Sophie!!! Great job!!!
♥(ノ´∀`)
_________________________________________________________________
Let's prepare something for dinner!

I'm going to make some mashed potato and will add it to my dough
Flour

Dry milk

Salt

Brown sugar
Mashed potato
Active yeast
Melted butter in!
I made a dough and let it set for an hour~
 in a mean time, I cooked my bacon
Added some garlic
Let's check my dough!

I took out the gas and divided into 8 pieces
I flat down the each dough and added some cheese
Cooked bacon in!
Some garlic&herbs cheese in!

Close well~

Let it sit about 30 more minutes
I cut the top and glazed with egg wash

I baked about 25min in 400F
O(≧▽≦)O
*(*´∀`*)☆   Who wants try~?
It was very moist, chewy bread, well balanced diet, and craving for more and more.

No comments: