2012/08/11

Puing Puing~ (뿌잉뿌잉) Today's menu: Tofu Pudding

Let's make tofu pudding~
I need silk tofu, sugar, an egg, some milk and vanilla abstract


Honestly, I don't know how to make the pudding..
I'll just combined everything!! :)


Some sugar..?

Strain the Custard Mixture

Let's melt some sugar~

Maybe two drops in the custard?

I cooled the sugar down and put two spoon full in the pudding mold.


Let's steam the pudding~ :)

So hot!!!
I want to go to Korean spa~!!!

Tah tah~~ I put all of them into the fridge.

While my puddings are cooling down, I made soy sauce dduk bok gi.

Ingredients: Sticky rice, fried oden and silk tofu
Sauce: Soy sauce, brown sugar, little bit of mirin, and some water

Lalala~ Very low calorie!! :)

Alright, let's go back to my pudding!

どきどき~

I tried to caramelize my sugar
Fire in the house!!

I think I put too much tofu..
It was sweet but had more tofu flavor.

No comments: