2012/12/15

House gathering - 10p-6a

On Friday night, I heard about the gathering at one of my friend's house.
His place was a bit far from my house, so I took a taxi.
I could take the public transportation, but I was afraid that I will get lost or walk a lot at the place where I've never been.
I was expecting his place to be very dirty and unorganized, but it was cozy and clean.
 Chocolate #1 - Local chocolate shop in NJ
 Expired Godiva Chocolate... ㅡ.,ㅡ;;;;
 
 He is American, but his house was full of Japanese crafts.

 
Around 10:30p, 5 of us get together and start drinking and listen some music.
Because I met my friends through Japanese + English exchange Meetup, they tried to speak Japanese as much as they could. I am not that advance in Japanese, so I just listen and respond in English.
There were two girls, including myself, and three guys, so we had some disagreements about how people date/ask someone out.
We talked about it about 3 hours with that topic and still don't have an answer.
We were talking about the way Korean, Japanese, and American speak.
Sometimes, Japanese don't understand what Korean say, because of Korean speak in noun form and add 'verb at the end', but Japanese speak in verb form.
I've never thought about this topic, so it was quite interesting topic for me.
Honestly, I was very sick and had some fever, but I was so happy to be there and spend time with my friends and practice Japanese and English.


No comments: