2012/12/05

Homemade pizza with Jazz's new winter shoes

Jazz with winter shoes :) Sexy baby~


 ingredients: 1 (.25 ounce) packageactive dry yeast, 1/3 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C),
2 cupsbread flour, 2 teaspoonswhite sugar,
1 teaspoonsalt
재료 : 1 (0.25 온스) 건조 효모, 3분의 1 따뜻한 물 (110F/45C),
빵밀가루, 2TBSP 설탕,
1 TBSP 소금
Topping : As you like~
トッピング:自由
 Mix all of the dough ingredients and make the ball. Put the dough in a warm place about an hour.
 Now, Let's make the crust~
 Put the sauce~
 Add some cheese lightly
 Toppings~ My crust was so big, so I made two different pizza~
I put the pizza in a HOT HOT oven for 20min. (I rotated the pizza every 5 min)
Sometimes, it just makes me so sad and isolated when I'm about to eat something at home, alone.
I made this delicious pizza or anything, but it's very sad that I don't have people to call and share.
I mean in any time. I don't know what's up with me, but I hate Dec. because it just makes me so sad to realize that I will be alone again in Christmas time and New Years eve..

No comments: