2012/12/08

Homemade pizza, sweet potato chips and wings with friends :D

  Clean wings
sauce: paprika, ginger powder, sewed powder, Italian herbs, pepper, curry flour, salt
Butter Milk
 Mix everything and marinate the wings - Overnight..
 
Let's make homemade garlic olive oil..
 Good quility olive oil, Italian flakes, garlic, Balsamic Vinegar
 Add the Italian flakes in a jar
 Smashed garlic in
 fill the jar with olive oil
 For another jar, I added some Balsamic Vinegar
 Later, I strained the fillings and seperated the oil. I will use the flavored olive oil to make garlic bread later. :)
 I totally forgot to take some picture of how I made the dinner, because I was so busy making the pizza with my friends.
 Sweet potato chips. I coted the sweet potato with corn starch and fried :D
 I didn't clean the butter milk well enough, so my wings got massy when I dredge the wings with flour and baking soda.
Final look. Myfriends enjoyed at my place and I was very happy to have them.
:) I'll make the garlic bread later this weekend~ Yammy dinner deshita~

料理疲れたソフィーと彼女赤ちゃんジャズです

No comments: