2012/12/18

Gossiping - No food


This won't be the cooking post but will be interesting to share where I am.

When I was younger, I was picky about small things like the way people talk and text me, their eye contacts, and tone of the voices. I used to, maybe even now but don't want to believe it, get hurt a lot and frustrated. I could not let that go from my mind.
Now, I guess I'm too tired of that feelings or got stronger to deal with; I can find myself as a grown up woman. (Yeah right..)
Even before I started my life in America, I had a strong life vitality, nevertheless, god forgot to add a high self-esteem. I have been molding myself to reclaim the self-esteem and eliminating my miseries. I still have long way to go and need more self confidence but it will get along eventually.
Let me talk about what happen this morning! People love to hear others' relationships, so let me entertain you. This is very meaningless story, but I just need to get that out of my head. Before I start, let me just say "I don't have any feelings about him".

The story starts with Kakao Talk, which is a social network texting/free call application. Most of Asian know and it is a budget friendly social network for people in domestic and oversea.
My ex-boyfriend, I never count him to the "boyfriend list", contacted me saying hi and how many times he have tried to contacted me.
Yes, boy, you couldn't reach me, because I blocked and deleted you. Since then, I was FREE, but somehow this stupid Kakao Talk gave him a chance to reach me by unblocking him and allowed his message. Yes, I read his message, so now he knows I read it. I had no choice to ignore. If I knew that 'KaTalk' sound was from him, I shouldn't slide my phone.
He said "It has been little more one and half years but the memories of you are still fresh in my mind". I had to pause about 10 minutes, and replied "Yeah, I didn't notice and thank you for still remembering me". Do I sound cold?
He replied back, but I didn't respond. I mean, I have nothing to say. If he write again, I will reply; but I already lost intention to start or lead the conversation so won't say any. By the way, the reason why he is an abhorrent guy to me is that because he cheated two times. End of the word!!

Now, I feel much better. Why am I bitching about his messages?!
But that's how girls get feed, right?.

I might get back to this story as the time goes but will have delicious food pictures. :)

No comments: