2012/07/02

manhattan lyrics

6/30 - Manhattan arrived

I met my friend from high school and went out for brunch..
 It should be a meal, but somehow I ordered a dessert..

Nutella and Strawberry Crepe..
It was alright, but I thought I could make better crepes..

@ Brasserie Athenee : 300 West 46th St, NY, NY 10036

For dinner, my friends made a reservation at The Stanton Social


Our dinner pairing was ‘08 Sancerre, Le Chene, Crochet (Bottle)

Starter

Nori Spiced Tuna Tartare Roll $13

Red Snapper Tacos - creamy avocado, spicy mango $10

Skillet Roast Octopus
chorizo, garlic, sherry vinegar $12

French Onion Soup Dumplings $12

Potato & Goat Cheese Pierogies
with caramelized onions & truffle creme fraiche $9

Maryland Jumbo Lump Crabcake 'Corn Dogs’ $13

Grilled Ovendried Tomato Pizzetta
fresh mozzarella, grana, roasted garlic, chile oil $14

'Chicken n' Waffles'
brick pressed chicken, aged cheddar waffle,
corn pudding, balsamic spiked maple syrup $19

 @ The Stanton Social: 99 Stanton Street, NY, NY 10002


For our dessert, we went to a macaron shop right next to our restaurant.


@ Bisousciao Macarons : 101 Stanton Street, NY, NY 10002



To have some more drinks..
We went up to Marriott Hotel's sky lounge

I got Strawberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)

@ The View :1535 Broadway at 45th St. Marriott Marquis Hotel, New York, 10036



 Dangerous-delish snacks at 11pm
We stopped at a convenience store and got this cute looking high calorie sweets.
I don't have a picture of my ramen, but we also ate SPICY instant ramen!

7/1
Good morning sunshine!
Breakfast
You know what it is..

My bus back to Philly was at 10:45am, so I had to say goodbye to my friends early in the morning.
Eventhough it was a day trip, I felt like I was there for two-three days.
We didn't change at all, but our conversation changed.
I learn so much from them about lives, love, and marriage.

The weather was extream, but it couldn't stop our love and laughter:)

No comments: