2012/06/29

Fried oden&生姜焼き Shogayaki for dinner


 I had a great Yokan about two weeks ago, and I was craving for it again..
This is what I bought at Hmart. :)

 Cute peppers~ chop chop chop!


Ready~ ∪・ω・∪


I cooked my potatos first


Oden added!


I didn't want to use my special soy cause, so I used Ponzu..
That's okay right....?


I added small amougt of mirin


I also added sesame oil


 Brown sugar is good for you!
☆~(ゝ。∂)


All of my veggies in!
I also added my shitaki mushrooms.

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)


 Ta ta~ :)
Half of batch will be for my friend, whom I will visit tomorrow in Manhattan, NY
_________________________________________________________________________

What's for dinner.....? Shogayaki!!!!


added a teaspoon of grounded garlic


SHOGAyaki!!!
I almost forgot to add ginger...
Good thing that I went back to my refridgerator..


I added small drops of mirin


I though I put too much garlic and ginger, so I added half teaspoon of brown sugar.


I washed, dried, and shredded my veggies.


Marinated my pork..
I went to Hmart, and I couldn't find sliced port loin..
That's why I used this tonkatsu pork..



I used sesame oil instead of oilve oil~



I couldn't finish all, so I saved for my breakfast!

I tried okra (the green, pepper looking thing in the picture) for the first time.
The texture was like ground 麻 or eating Natto..
I used to eat ground 麻 every morning before and could eat okra!
So I was thinking, maybe I could give Natto a try again..
 (●´∀`●)

No comments: