2012/07/14

Behind HW

My new computer got sick, so I had to replace my Hard drive..
I couldn't use my laptop for three days, and I had to replace the hard drive by myself!
It was my first time seeing inside of laptop.
While I was assambling my laptop, I really thought of people who are expert in computers..
But, Who am I? Sophie! I want to try new things! Finally, I got everything in order. (o⌒.⌒o)

July 12
I did some shopping..
The face wash was a gift *^^*

Let's make some food
Menu : Sophie's Homemade Kimbap




It was for myself, so I didn't really care about Kimbap arrangement.
Look at my Miso soup!! DO YOU SEE THE HEART IN THE SOUP??
(‘∀’●)♡

July 13th
I was so happy today, because I spent every hour wisley!
I bought that gourgious blouse! It was on sale, but still expensive..
The original price was $289
Also, I went to Ikea and got chocolate cookies, LINGON juice and jam, and ice heart mold.
I also went to PetSmart and got Jazz's Wee Wee Pad and some can food.


Today's Dinner
Menu: Nikujaga (肉じゃが)
p.s It was the best 肉じゃが that I've ever cooked!




Onion in!

Pote pote potato and carrots in!

Dashi in!

My creative sauce in!

Weird but I had to add Enoki mushrooms, because I bought two packs the other day..
Be creative!


Awsome dinner!!
I put my Nikujaga on shredded cabbage!!
I can't wait to eat more tomorrow ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

No comments: