2012/07/07

I could have just bought a pre-made dough

1) I got 16 strips of chicken breast for $5 from Assi.
특템!
Assi : 1222 Welsh Road North Wales, PA 19454
#1 - Three chicken strips marinade into
soy sauce, grinded garlic, dried parsley and mirin.

#2 - Another three chicken strips marinade into
Sweet chili sauce.

I put the rest of chickens along with these chickens into the refrigerator.

"The term fresh on a poultry label refers to any raw poultry product that has never been below 26 °F. Raw poultry held at 0 °F or below must be labeled frozen or previously frozen. No specific labeling is required on raw poultry stored at temperatures between 0-25 °F."
_________________________________________________________

 2) Let's make something to eat!
Menu : Pho



I will cheat this time!
This is what I got at Hmart! I just need to boil about 18mintues.
That's all~ :)

Boiled about 4 mintues.

Topping for my Pho for today is chicken strips!
NO seasonings!

Hmmm.. Looks pretty good isn't it?
I didn't get cilantro, because there is no reason that I need to buy a bunch of cilantro
just for three leaves.

Without slices of lime, slices of jalapeno peppers and some cilantro, it was still good!
I also added some sriracha sauce and hoisin sauce, because I didn't use salt.
_________________________________________________________
 3) Alright, I will make homemade dumplings by scratch!

1/2 pound grinded pork, 1/2 tofu, chopped bean sprouts, and chopped mushrooms
 
Egg in!

Let's cook potato noodles and chopped finely!

Lalala~
Half batch is just regular batter and the other batch is Kimchi batter!

Left over tofu and bean sprouts?
I made side dishes, because I don't waste food!!!
Personally, I prefer SilkTofu, because firm tofu has more TOFU smell..
You know what I'm sayin? ;)
Let's make a dough!
I used rice flour!

Into my half of my rice flour, I added some mugwort powder!


きれいに作られました!


I don't have dough roller, so I used my goblet..
I don't like to buy a roller just for one occasion, so I decided to be creative!

一石二条(?) = 1석2조

With the leftover dough, I put them together and made some
flower noodles for tomorrow's lunch!



Let's make some dumplings!

In Korea, there is a myth about making dumplings
“If you can make pretty dumplings, your marriage will be happily even after”
Hmm... I think I need more practice!

I put my Kimchi fillings to the white dough, so I can see the color when they are cooked!
I put my regular pork fillings into the mugwort dough~

Leftovers?
No worries because I can make Korean pancakes and side dishes from it!

Make some cute balls and roll them on some flour~
Roll~ Roll~ Roll~

Grill~
Nyam~~

Golden brown!

Put some Bulldog sauce on the top!
出来上がり  (★^O^★)

No comments: