2012/07/03

이열치열(以熱治熱) with Millions of Thoughts

Soon Tofu stew (순두부찌개)
材料 (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Chicken stock dice sinking~

 Red Pepper

Sliced beef in!
My stock looks so... weird...

Kimchi in! ψ(*`ー´)ψ

Vegetables IN!

I supposed to put some REAL fish, but of course my refrigerator doesn't own them...
So, I put my frozen oden! (Very brave!)
(^~^;)ゞ

Silk tofu In!

The final garnish is a cracked egg

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ 먹자~앙 食べましょう 

Today, I had a hard time to control my mind,

because I started to overthink about stuff that I cannot even write in here.
I tried to find stuff that could relief my shaky mind and I decided to eat something VERY spicy!

Yes, I put lots of pepper flakes for a little bit of relief from my worries.
Now I want to eat some ice cream, but for my diet, I will probably postpone for tomorrow.
Because of my mood, I started to think of my families and friends;
I really miss them, but I have no power.

I will go to Mitsuwa, Japanese supermarket, tomorrow, and I wish I can entertain myself.
甘いものめっちゃ食べてしまうぞ!(*’(OO)’)ノ゚

No comments: