2012/07/23

Island Beach State Park

On Saturday, I woke up at 3am to prepare some food for a beach trip to NJ!
I made about lots of food for 20pp, but only 15-17pp showed up.
However, I was very glad that my friends finished my food except coleslaw.
I tried to get some tan on my back and back of legs, and I got burn!
I put some burned spray on my legs, and now it's much better than yesterday.
After the beach party, my friend and I went to another party which we were invited from one of a member from Japanese+English Langueage Exchange Meetup.
I didn't drink that much, but I made some new friends and had a great time with my existing friends.
After the party, my friend and I walked from 8th st to 34th!
It was a good work out :)

Enoki with Turkey bacon
Homemade coleslaw
Put some sesame seeds, sesame oil, and some soy sauce
Preparation: Sliced oden, Crab strips, Spam, and some carrots

Tuna marinated with mayo and ketchup
Cucumber
Seasoned eggs
Oden kimbop
Tuna kimbop with regular korean kimbop
Regular Korean style kimbop

Let's go to the beach!!!




My enoki in turkey bacon wraps are on the grill~
I tried yaki miso onigiri! That was good!
I had a great time with my friends, and I thank my friends!

No comments: