2012/07/07

メロンパン

Cookie Dough

I'm butter (。・ω・。)

I need little less than 2 oz of sugar.

One beaten egg

Wisk the butter

Add the sugar slowly. I divided into three times.

Slowly add the eggs into the mixture.

I need little less than 4 oz of bread flour.

Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder in to the flour.

Now, sift the flour and baking soda!
Sift Sift SIFT!

Add the dry ingredients into the liquid mixture.

Mix well and wrap it and freeze it little less than an hour.


Bread Dough

Sift the flour

 Prepare some sugar

Need some salt also!

I need nonfat dry milk~
I almost spent 40min to find this at the grocery store!!

Can't forget about the yeast~

I sift all of them and added the beaten egg water (beaten egg + warm water) in to the dry mixture.

It was soooooooo sticky!!!

After 20min of beating, finally my batter got smooth.
Now, add the melted butter.

Smoother and let's do one more fermentation~ :)

I want a dough mixter!!! RIGHT NOW!!!
I was sweating so much to make this dough! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

After the fermentation for 40 min, I poke my dough and make sure it's well fermented.

After that, I divided into five smaller dough and let's do some more fermentation for 40 min.

Took out my frozen cookie dough and divide it into five smalerl dough.

CUT...!!

Make flat cookie dough !
Ah... so... ugly!

Now, I covered  my bread dough with cookie dough~
Let's make turtle shells~

Another fermentation for 40 min..

I was so bored to wait my dough to be ready...  bored..../(*ι*)ヾ
I LOVE YOU JAESUK YOO! wwww

After the fermentation, I finally baked it for 15min in 340F.

Finally, my メロンパン is ready to eat~ 完成!!!
 (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

It took me about 5 hours to make メロンパン..
Next time, let's buy! No need to bake!!
大変でたまらない!!

No comments: