2013/10/28

Dinner Paradise + Halloween party

I cooked thinly sliced beef, some chives, onion, and cabbages
with Yakisoba sauce.. lol
Very easy and low calorie dinner

_______________________________________________


I had a very nice dinner on Saturday (Oct. 26th 2013)
Bourbon Blue
2 Rector St
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Neighborhoods: Manayunk, Roxborough
 
Later, we saw a DVD and went to the Halloween house party near University City.
It was so nice to have a time with new friends.
I forgot to bring my camera so couldn't take any pictures.
Unfortunately, I didn't dress up this year, but everybody really welcomed me and made me feel very comfortable there :)
____________________________________________________________

This afternoon, I went to south Philly with JR and had my first authentic cheese steak in South Philly.
Geno's Philly Cheese Steak
1219 S 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
 
Pat's King of Steaks
 1237 E Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19147
 
We ordered same cheese steak from each place and shared.
I liked Geno's Philly Cheese Steak because the bread was softer and the steak was mush tenderized than Pat's. I think older people might like Pat's steaks because of the thinker cut of steak with thicker cheese.
"Wit cheese" "Wit out cheese" :)
____________________________________________________________________

I made Korean pancake.
Ingredients: Korean pancake powder, chives, thinly sliced onion, frozen peas and corns



Enjoy :)

No comments: