2013/10/14

Dinner and dessert in downtown Philly

(Dinner)
Wok Chinese Restaurant
1613 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhoods: Rittenhouse Square, Penn Center
 
Free

Green curry

General Tao's Chicken with three shrimps ($3 extra)
 
(Dessert)
Max Brenner
1500 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Neighborhood: Rittenhouse Square

The Spectacular Melting Chocolate S'mores Sundae
Chocolate peanut butter Ice cream, layered with milk chocolate fondue, fluffy marshmallow, warm peanut butter sauce, pure chocolate chunks, garnished with whipped cream and a toasted marshmallow served with white chocolate ganache $13.95

I don't know the name of this..
 
(Meet more friends at Irish pub)
 
I ordered Twisted Tea, which has 5% alcohol.
 
Now, I cannot drink that much, because I found out that I am allergic to alcohol.
I told my doctor that I cough a lot and can feel throat swallow, and he said that's one of alcohol reaction. It's like I get an allergic reaction when I'm with furry animals (well, that's more like my nasal reaction)



No comments: