2013/11/03

Homemade Pad See Eu and Old City with friends

I went to Lucy's hat Shop (bar) in Old city with my friends.
Later, we decided to have slices of pizza from SOHO Pizza.
 
Honestly, I'm not that big fan of pizza, but decided to have it :)
 
Lucy's Hat Shop
247 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Neighborhood: Old City
 
SOHO Pizza
218 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Neighborhood: Old City


Next day, I had a motorcycle date with my friend from University city to Center City.
We had Shake Shack Burger
 
Shake Shack Burger
2000 Sansom St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhoods: Rittenhouse Square, Penn Center
 
____________________________________________________________
 

Tonight's dinner is Pad See Eu! (meat free~)
This time, I used fresh rice noodle and added carrots.
 
Sauce: Sweet soy sauce (3 TBSP), 1 TBSP rice vinegar, 1 TBSP sugar, 1 TBSP regular soy sauce












No comments: