2013/10/05

Chicken braised with mushrooms and onions

Today, I'm making very fast dinner for myself.
I had a short day but used my lots of calorie doing school works.
 
I took out my organic chicken thigh and marinade them.
 
Let's start 
 
재료:  2 치킨, 1/5 cup 버섯, 1/5 얇게썬 양파
소스:  5 TBSP 간장, 0.5 TBSP 미린, 1.5 tsp 참기름, 1 tsp 두반장, 1 tsp 다진마늘, 1 tsp 설탕
 
材料: 2 チキン、1/5 cup キノコ、1/5 タマネギ
ソース: 5 TBSP 醤油、0.5 TBSP 凛、1.5 tsp  ごま油、1 tsp ドゥバンジャン、1 tsp おろしにんにく、1 tsp 砂糖
 
Ingredients: chicken thigh, mini mushroom, sliced onion
Sauce: 5 TBSPsoy sauce, 0.5 TBSP dark mirin, 1.5 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp Dubanjan, 1 tsp minced, 1TBSP sugar

Slice the onion (I used about 2/3 big onion) and 1 cup of sliced mushrooms

This is call multitasking!
I marinade my chicken about 30 min before I grill them.
I cooked the onion and mushrooms with little bit of sauce.
 
Cook the chicken until char.

Serve with multi grain rice :)


No comments: