2013/10/05

Lacquer Lounge (Nail spa) and St. Stephen's Green (Bar) in Philadelphia

Today, I had a great time with one of my classmate.
 
We did our nails done at my favorite nail spa in old city (Lacquer Lounge)
(501 Fitzwater St, Philadelphia, PA 19147)
 
Bottom hand is my friend, and the top hand is mine. I also brought my nail décor stones, and let her use it too for free~ :)
 
And later, she invited me to have a dinner with her friend!
I have not socialize or dine out for about 6-7 months, so I decided to take her offer!
 
We went to a bar call, St. Stephens Green near downtown Philadelphia.
1701 Green St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhood: Fairmount
 
My friend's friend ordered,
Pork Loin Medallions mash potato, juniper red wine sauce $17
(maybe that's what he ordered.. I'm not 100% sure... lol)

My friend ordered,
Chicken Quesadilla roasted poblano, corn, jack, cheddar, tomatillo relish $11.00

I ordered,
Chicken Tacos jalapeno-lime chicken, lettuce, spinach, salsa, aged cheddar $10.00
 
I had a great time and wish she had a great time with me doing nails and having dinner together!
She is still young, I think, but very independent with full of passion in what she does.
She is very talkative and people around her seems never get board!
I wish I can hang out more but of course, do the school work first..
 
Tomorrow, I'm going to Villanova University football tailgate and will bring my spiced pumpkin raisin cookies. I hope people enjoy them.

No comments: