2013/10/10

Gullifty's, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

I have each graduate class per day from Monday to Wednesday.
Honestly, I thought I will have extra time to study and have a part time job.
However, since the program started, I have been busy with readings and projects.
I am very lucky to have extremely nice friends who are willing to help me with tasks that I have problem with.
I am sure they also have loads of works to do, but they were so nice to me.
I have a friend with whom I study on Sunday at the library,
I have a friend who are willing to fix my grammar and help me with finance class projects,
and I have more friends who are willing to help whenever I ask them!
 
Today, I went to Gllifty's with one of my friend, whom I went to the nail salon the other day.
After the finance class, I was about to head out, and she said "you are going to have a drink with me"
Wha...what?? I am...? what....?
"yea, you are coming"
....okay :P
 
So, here I am taking pictures at Gllifty's
 
Here is my story..
 
Gllifty's
1149 E Lancaster Ave  Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 525-1851
 
I didn't drink, but order something which was my first meal of the day!
I met many friends through my friend, and I had a great time!
I slept a lot but had a long day today to prepare for class.
I was tired but glad to meet new friends!!




 

                                                        Nachos Grand Réserve

corn tortillas, black bean chili con carne, Chimay Grand Réserve cheddar ale sauce, tomatoes, fresh jalapeños, sour cream 12.50

 

                                                                            Hummus
 
roasted red pepper and garlic hummus, cucumbers, grilled pita, feta 6.50

 

 

                                                                     Alligator Tacos
 
alligator tail, sweet peppers, onions, pickled cabbage, lemon caper remoulade, flour tortilla 10.50

                                                     FAJITAS > ADD GUACAMOLE 2.50 each
 
Our fajitas come served on a sizzling cast iron skillet with bell peppers, sautéed onions, our famous fajita marinade, four flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, sour cream, and salsa
 
 Local Free Range Chicken 14.50 5 oz. Filet Mignon Tips 16.50 Four Jumbo Shrimp 18.50 Ciro’s Style (Buffalo Chicken) 15.00 Portobello Mushroom 13.50 Combo – Choice of any two 18.50

 

                                                            Barbecue Pulled Pork
bourbon barbecue sauce, pulled pork, diced pineapple, crispy fried onion, fresh cilantro, multi-cheese blend 10.50
 

 Wait!!! I thought mine was BBQ Pulled Duck... hmmmmm...
I guess not.... lol

Karaoke anyone?!

Yea, finally time to requesting a song

Omg, was I drunk? I don't even remember what they sang!




No comments: