2013/12/12

Happy Birthday Jazz - 3yrs old (28 yrs in human age)

 
 
3 years ago, I adopted a puppy into my life.
He was 3months old, and I didn't know how to play with him.
He was so tiny and weak, but he knew I'm his mommy.
He cried when I'm getting ready to go somewhere.
 
Sometimes, I got angry when he party on the floor, and he learned his lessons.
'Mommy will get angry!!!!!'
Now, he is a goooood boy.
 
Past years, he went through everything that I've went through.
Moving, stress, exams, my future, career, break-ups..
He was always with me.
He doesn't know why I'm happy sad and tears.
He doesn't know why I look angry, and he doesn't know why I look so weak.
But, no matter what, he always stayed with me.
 
Finally, today is his 3rd birthday.
I really wanted to invite someone, but I couldn't (didn't?).
Jazz, I'm sorry not inviting friends to your b-day party, but I wish you know I'm here for you.
 
Jazz, hope you know it's your special day today.
 
Cooking Yam

boiled chicken

Homemade cheese
(warm skim milk + Lemon juice)



Tasting...

The cake is almost done.. :)


Top layer: mashed yam
Mid layer: chicken
Bottom layer: Yam and cheese

Jazz got a new toy!
I washed and dried it before I gave it to Jazz. He really likes it!
 
Please check out my another cake which I made on his 2nd birthday.

No comments: