2013/12/08

Philadelphia The Nutcracker Ballet

George Balanchine's The Nutcracker™ 2013  

 
Purchase your ticket here..
 
 

 
In Dec. 7th I went to see George Balanchine's The Nutcracker by myself.
I got very a cheap seat, which was 25 dollars, but I really enjoyed it.
The first half was about the story of the nutcracker and the last half was to celebrating the victory of a prince who won from the battle with mouse army.
 
Somehow people clapped at a random point.
 I don't think they listen to the music with the performance.
Other then that, the little performers really did a great job.
Some of them almost tripped because of the long dress when they performed 'angels'.
So cute~ awwww
 
There was a couple ballet at the second half, and it was extremely beautiful.
___________________________________________________________
"Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker - Mariinsky Theatre Gergiev"
 

No comments: