2013/12/26

2013 Merry Christmas; 24th-25th

This year, I went out with my girl friends.
Since the school started, I have not socialized with my old friends; in two days, we talked so much and drank so much.
I had a great night, especially, talking with my brother who is in San Francisco was the best. He spent his first Christmas in America by himself, and I tried to celebrate with him.
I missed him so much and felt very sorry for him that I could not be with him. I made few more phone calls and found myself that I am very happy and blessed person.
Anyways, here is my story in 24th and 25th.
24th - Christmas Eve
 
The Plough & The Stars
123 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Cozy Cider- $8.00



Grilled Sirloin Steak


Hideko -> Sophie (me) -> Moeko

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th - Christmas Day
 
Buddakan
325 Chesnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Neighborhood: Old City




Black Pepper Beef $27
Wok tossed rib eye, crispy bird's nest

 Peking Duck Buns $12.50
Pickled cucumber, hoisin, grilled scallion

Sizzling Short Rib $26
Mushroom chow fun, Asian pear

General Tso's Dumplings $13
Chicken, hot & sour broth
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jazz's Christmas present open!


 

No comments: