2013/12/12

Philly AIDS Thrift Volunteers party

Today, I had volunteer at Philly AIDS Thrift store.
I really enjoy learning about the organization and how they help their Philadelphia local friends.
I still have lots of things to learn about the non-profit organization, but I am really enjoying my time there.
I just work at the register, but when we are not busy, I clean, organize things.
They welcome people all the time with smiles.
I don't know how they can be so energetic every day.
 
Anyway, after volunteering, I went to a café and did little bit of my paper and went to the annual party, which was only for volunteers and staffs.
I had a great time there and just not think about worries.
 
This morning, I saw turkeys at the parking lot..

 
L'etage
624 S 6th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Neighborhood: South Street District

Time to eat and drink.
 
I only had a bottle of bud light, because I had to drive back home.
I asked for the weakest beer that they have.. haha


Fake present decors on the tables :)

Monster Santa

Monster santa's wife..

Photo time with Santa :)

I think I got so excited to take a picture with them..
Just stay still Sophie...

I was packing to leave the party, and I received a Christmas card.
I've got my first Christmas present of 2013 :)

No comments: