2013/12/20

Shoprite and homemade gyoza for dinner

 
The other day, I heard one of my friend shops at Shoprite. Since then, I always wanted to try this place,and finally, I shopped at Shoprite for the first time.
I was amazed by the vegetable section!
I didn't know they have well organized fresh fruits and vegetables corner.
I bought some vegetables, some pears, a bag of cranberry, a bag of mixed white and red onion, a bag of sliced almond, and a bag of carrots.
I also bought small coke pack, which I didn't plan to get.

Shoprite; I found my grocery shopping place other than Trader Joe's!
 
 
Today's dinner is homemade gyoza~
Sauce: Soy sauce, shichimi, rice vinegar, small drop of sesame oil.
 
Please check out homemade gyoza that I made before too :)
This time, I only used 'store bought' gyoza skin, but please check out my homemade gyoza skin from
 
I only had vegetables so made vegetable gyoza.
 
I made too much, so it took me about little more than an hour to finish them.
I enjoyed my dinner slowly..
I wished I could share this with my friend.. ahhh

No comments: