2012/11/28

American Brasserie - XIX Nineteen (Philadelphia, PA)

About once a month, I exchange language, Korean and Japanese, with my Japanse conversation partner. We have the conversation at restaurants, and he always takes me to quixotic restaurants which I may visit less then 5 times in a year.
 
Last night, I went to a very nice restaurant in downtown Philly. It was very cold and windy, but the warmth of the epicurean food spoiled my palate.
XIX Nineteen
(19th floor of Hyatt Hotel in Philadelphia, PA) 
200 South Broad Street #19
 
 Reception and tea/gathering room
 Restaurant decor
 steak frites $26
grilled marinated flat iron steak, maitre d’butter, shoestring fries



Sauteed pennsylvania lake trout $23
yukon gold potatoes, green beans, almonds, brown butter, capers
 Wine tasting room
 Bar area
Reception and tea/gathering room

No comments: