2012/06/24

Today's menu: Memory recall to 1990


When I was a young girl, my mom loved to cook different kind of foods.
(Now, she only cooks for my dad, because I'm in America and I don't think my brother eats at home) I went to Hmart and bought some eggs. As soon as I came back to my place, I organized my refrigerator to fit all of vegetables that I bought. When I closed the door, I heard a sound. I immediately checked and saw my eggs broke! OMG! I had 8 broken eggs but got to save 4 eggs!

I was about to get an organic eggs but got a $1.99 one! I'm so glad that I didn't! (Very positive.. T-T)

Okay, I made a huge egg roll with my broken eggs, two strips of chicken breast with mix greens, and grained rice(雑穀飯). I couldn't finish them, so I will bring the left over to school.
 Miss you mom :) 

No comments: